Friday, October 30, 2009

Finishing the Basement. Alleluia!

Well, since we are going on our fourth anniversary in our house, we are excited to finally see making the basement livable a reality. Matt has done all the work, let's face it. I don't have time to help much. When I have tried to help paint, I ended up having to quit thanks to Maddie's instance on helping. He laid the tile, hung dry wall, painted, and found someone to lay the carpet. I have helped move the toys out of the closet upstairs to the basement. For those of you who have seen the mountain of terror, it covers the entire floor in one of the extra bed rooms. Matt can be loaned out to any wife for a small fee.

Looking at the garage entrance

From where the bathroom area will start.

Looking towards the bathroom door with the bedroom doors on the left. Kitchen will be on the step up to the right.

Matt and Brady's room to do what they want. Which will mean tractor room. Brady picked the color. Any guess on his favorite color.

The toy pile. Lindsey please come help me organize!!

The closet they came out of from upstairs. I am sure it was a child danger!

1 comment:

Henson Family said...

Don't tempt me-I would love to come help you organize! You name the date and I am there-anything to make your life a little easier :)